Eyebrow sculpting course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tee1995

Reaction score
Hi all!
I’m new to salongeek so please bare with me! :oops:

I am already qualified in nails, hd brows n lash extensions however i would like to add a new service which is 3d brow sculpting
I was looking for somewhere more local to me, but all i found is sleekbrows in london which are charging £600 which is way too much for something that may not even pick up as much also it is wayy too far. Then another in chesterfield with a company called ‘top talons’ for £120+ vat
Has anyone tried them?
Or tried this service
Is it worth it, and who trained you?

Really interested in this as I have a few clients with Alopecia (mind my spelling) which I think this would be great to uplift them more!

Thank you

Hi all!
I’m new to salongeek so please bare with me! :oops:

I am already qualified in nails, hd brows n lash extensions however i would like to add a new service which is 3d brow sculpting
I was looking for somewhere more local to me, but all i found is sleekbrows in london which are charging £600 which is way too much for something that may not even pick up as much also it is wayy too far. Then another in chesterfield with a company called ‘top talons’ for £120+ vat
Has anyone tried them?
Or tried this service
Is it worth it, and who trained you?

Really interested in this as I have a few clients with Alopecia (mind my spelling) which I think this would be great to uplift them more!

Thank you
I think flirties do this course.

Latest posts

Back