Eyelash Extension Course----HELP!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trishallcock

Reaction score
Please can someone help me with information on Eye Lash Extension courses.
I cannot understand how some companies charge around £130, and others are around £450-£500.
I obviously understand starter packs will vary, but training also?
I know some products will be better quality than others, but at the moment, i'm not sure what makes are good etc, so how do I make the right choice?
I don't want to buy rubbish products and give myself a rubbish reputation before i've even started!
I live in Colchester Eseex, does anyone know of any courses nearby?
Thanks!:Grope:

Hi,

I know how you feel, I have been looking into it for the past year,,,,,, it's a bloody headache.

I was looking into Novalash, they are a bit more expensive but reading about them they seem really good, long lasting and they look good also no one in my area does they otherwise I would have a set done. I have emailed the company and have been speaking to them the past few dys.

Novalashes are more expensive but if they are good quality, last longer and look great then it's worth paying the extra and you can charge a bit more for them then.

I know what you mean though about some companies charging £150 and others charging £600 for there training but the prices are coming down and that goes for the kits too.

I'm not sure if the quality of the lashes are different in every company, but I'm looking into a company that offers different colours, length's, thinkness etc.

Good luck, help some other geeks will give you some better advice.

Kerry
xx

Thanks so much for your reply.
I think I have found a course for this sunday, if there's a space still!
xx

You need to see what courses offer. Our course for 395 £ offers 1 day initial training and then 3 extra days to come to school and do your case studies - in this time educator makes you perfect. One day course is not enough as student's have so many questions once they try it all on their own. This price also includes kit and VAT. So make sure when you choose a course - what do they offer. With our students we also let them come back whenever they feel confident with technique and ready to learn bottom lash technique - and this all does not cost extra.

Hello
I just did the Hollywood Lash course.
It was £180 for the training, there were 8 of us
You can then buy the kit which was from £100(student kit) to £350 (Full kit)
I believe Lash Perfect price includes the training and kit.
Someone told me it is worth doing the course with HL because their adhesive is so good????

I talked to a few people who offered different lashes and they had pros and cons for all the companys, so I plumped for one that was on a convenient date,location and had price options and a good adhesive.
Good luck with your search
:Grope:

Latest posts

Back