Eyelash extension glue 2010

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi,
I'm new to lash extensions, I completed my training with an independent accredited training company in Brighton a week or so ago.
The trainers recommended us to get AH Francis glues, which they both use in their salons as well.
They said that in their experience the glue is a really good bonding system, consistency & it's also available in 2 different setting speeds.
Glue
Hope this helps.

Did you train with Lash n Thread?

I trained with them a couple of months back. Didn't go with their recommendation tho, AH Francis is sooo expensive.

At mo I am using Lashbase Q1 glue. Happy so far but nothing else to compare with.

Glamlash is sounding impressive though!!

Ohhh, nice to see this thread bumped up :) So did anyone else discover any fab glues over the year?
I have tried a few of them out
Started with glamlash - the flexilash one (not sure if it still the same as they have it all rebranded to glamlash) - I really liked the flexi-lash glue. Fantastic glue for starting out, but i did out grow it as i got faster.
Then i tried i-lash (yellow top) - i think they have replaced this with a new one now so not sure if still available - liked this, much faster that flexi-lash, still some stickies but not as many. Returns were ok.
Then I tried flirties expert strength - this was just a trial that someone gave to me so not used it properly to know about returns, but i have heard they are pretty good. I found it dries faster than the i-lash yellow top one, so quite liked it.
Then tried 3D level 3 glue - really like this one, dries really quickly returns are pretty good, in my opinion better than i-lash yellow top.
Just tried out AH Francis Fastlash at a lash swap the other day and found it to be of very thin consistancy, not as fast setting as 3D so I personally prefered 3D, but my lashswap partner prefered Fastlash, so think it is just what we are used to really.

So at moment 3D level 3 is my fav :)

Anyone else care to share more recent glue experiences?
xxx

GlamLash Glue. No fumes but found it to be too slow drying as I've speeded up and had loads of stickies.

Secret Lashes. Very Stingy Eyes.

Flirties Expert Speed and Strenth. Fast Drying. Great Returns. Little Bit Fumey but no probs as long as clients sit up before opening their eyes (not sure how this works but it does)!

Ohhh, nice to see this thread bumped up :) So did anyone else discover any fab glues over the year?
I have tried a few of them out
Started with glamlash - the flexilash one (not sure if it still the same as they have it all rebranded to glamlash) - I really liked the flexi-lash glue. Fantastic glue for starting out, but i did out grow it as i got faster.
Then i tried i-lash (yellow top) - i think they have replaced this with a new one now so not sure if still available - liked this, much faster that flexi-lash, still some stickies but not as many. Returns were ok.
Then I tried flirties expert strength - this was just a trial that someone gave to me so not used it properly to know about returns, but i have heard they are pretty good. I found it dries faster than the i-lash yellow top one, so quite liked it.
Then tried 3D level 3 glue - really like this one, dries really quickly returns are pretty good, in my opinion better than i-lash yellow top.
Just tried out AH Francis Fastlash at a lash swap the other day and found it to be of very thin consistancy, not as fast setting as 3D so I personally prefered 3D, but my lashswap partner prefered Fastlash, so think it is just what we are used to really.

So at moment 3D level 3 is my fav :)

Anyone else care to share more recent glue experiences?
xxx

Oops, what a dingbat. Juat realised I replied to a year old thread. It was 2am!!

The new ilash xflex from ABX Beauty is fab! I used to use the ilash xpress which was good but i did get a few stickies.
I don't get any with the new xflex glue.
I'm really impressed with it. It is very quick setting tho so it's a bit fumier. I just fan the eyes for a little longer :)

Oops, what a dingbat. Juat realised I replied to a year old thread. It was 2am!!

Ha ha, not at all, it is a really useful thread :) xxx

That's brilliant that you brought back such a good thread. Iv only tried glam lash. No fumes but slow to dry. Looking for a new one to try. Thinking flirties.
Angelina where can I order the one you use from? Sounds good. Is it reasonably priced?

Lol sorry just seen abx. Xx

That's brilliant that you brought back such a good thread. Iv only tried glam lash. No fumes but slow to dry. Looking for a new one to try. Thinking flirties.
Angelina where can I order the one you use from? Sounds good. Is it reasonably priced?

You can order it from ABX Beauty. They have a special offer on at the moment so even better! The glue has a shelf life of 9 months but they put the date on the bottle which is handy!

ABX Beauty Products - UK Based Beauty Products Distributors & Trainers

Thanks very much. Il let you know how I get on with it. I love recommendations. Xx

Looking at some of these glues they are so much more expensive than the one I use from Lashbase.
This is only glue I have ever used, but wondering now is it a budget/cheapy glue??

I was actually going to try the lashbase glue to see how it compares as it IS much cheaper. However, they were honest enough to tell me they are going to be discontinuing it soon and replacing with the KISS glue.

I plan to try that one next to see how it compares.

Hi Ive been doing Lashes for over a year now and have tried a few adhesive's but have found one that im staying with now and that's Nouveau pro 10 it's really strong no fume's no stinging.

Hi Ive been doing Lashes for over a year now and have tried a few adhesive's but have found one that im staying with now and that's Nouveau pro 10 it's really strong no fume's no stinging.
I started off using this glue and it really was too slow for me. I'm sure there are people who get on just fine with it but my time practically halved after changing from this glue.
I love their debonder though-it's the best one i've found.

Just bumping this for those looking at different lash glues xx

I'm using ultrabond pro 5 while I'm training and need to use this in my assessment. I do like using it, but think I will change to another one when I can :hug:

Hi, I tried Glam Lash glue and Secret Lashes. I was trained with Lash Perfect and their glue is really good, but some of my clients had blood shoots after the treatment and during the treatment irritated throat. Glam Lash is not drying fast enough, god for beginners. Secret Lashes so far so good, very fast drying, no irritation, no blood shots, best for me :)

I had exactly the same probs with lash perfect glue , which was a shame as the lashes stayed put for weeks, i m now using flirtiesx

Well i just thought i'd let you know what the returns have been like on the xflex glue from ABX Beauty. In a word.........brilliant!
I actually had one of my clients ring me up a couple of days ago to book in for her infills. I had used the new glue on her for the first time about 3 weeks ago. She said 'You know that new glue? Well it's amazing. I still have lots of lashes left and I mean lots of lashes'.
So the clients are pleased too!
I have noticed fumes now but it doesn't bother me. You wouldn't want to use it for open-eye techniques. I do my express lashes with the eyes closed now instead and it's fine.
I'm very impressed!

:) good to know Angelina xxx

I am still hovering over different lash sites for glue!

They are so expensive i don't want to buy some and then not be happy with it.

owwwwwwwwwww, what should I buy?:confused:

Latest posts

Back