Eyelash extension training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paige Simons

Reaction score
Hello,

I’m planning to undertake eyelash extension training to provide a mobile service part time.

I’ve been looking into training with nouveau and lash perfect the prices average at around £400 with a kit - the kit appears to have more in for lash perfect.

I was just wondering if anyone has any information of which one of these companies is better to train with?

I could train for £150 where I live - but looking at the results these two companies seem to teach better techniques leading me to believe i’ll be able to offer nicer looking eyelashes to my future clients?

Thanks in advance,

Paige

Xx

I know someone that's trained with nouveau recently and had a peek at their manual and I can tell you that person is not confident at all pursuing lashes and these techniques you mention were nothing special. They don't even discuss humidity affecting retention. It's up to you if you'd prefer a big brand but I feel some big brands have got complacent and not moved with times. I'd check out different independent courses and ask for info on what's covered before making up your mind.

Latest posts

Back