Eyelash extension training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShezT

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm new here and this is my first post. I very recently did an eyelash extension course with the beauty academy. I found the training to be rushed and not very helpful. There was 12 students and 1 trainer. I feel very disheartened and would like to book another course. Has anyone else trained with the beauty academy? Was the training good or is it just me?? Also, what should I expect from a GOOD eyelash extension training? Any advice or reccomendations would be very appreciated. I'm just so confused.

Oh that is such a shame! 12 students is most definitely far too many!
Best is if you train in a small group of up to 4 students so that your trainer can help with advice and keep an eye on your application and it also helps as you can learn from the other students on the course. There is a lot to take in on the first day but you should then have support over the next few months to help you gain experience and improve with each set and case study so that you are fully competent and confident once you qualify.
If this is not something your trainer provides then it is definitely worth booking tutoring or a refresher course or even booking a full course if you feel that the theory and practical wasnt taught sufficiently.
Where in the UK are you? If you need help feel free to message x

Oh that is such a shame! 12 students is most definitely far too many!
Best is if you train in a small group of up to 4 students so that your trainer can help with advice and keep an eye on your application and it also helps as you can learn from the other students on the course. There is a lot to take in on the first day but you should then have support over the next few months to help you gain experience and improve with each set and case study so that you are fully competent and confident once you qualify.
If this is not something your trainer provides then it is definitely worth booking tutoring or a refresher course or even booking a full course if you feel that the theory and practical wasnt taught sufficiently.
Where in the UK are you? If you need help feel free to message x

Thank you for your response. I'm based in west london, do you know of any good training around here? I would definatley feel more confident with more training. We didn't have to provide any case studies and got our certificate the next day via email.

Thank you for your response. I'm based in west london, do you know of any good training around here? I would definatley feel more confident with more training. We didn't have to provide any case studies and got our certificate the next day via email.
That is really disappointing :(
Did the trainer expect you to learn everything in one day and especially in such a big class? Was it an accredited course? There is a few good and thorough trainers in the UK but I would recommend Steph @ Sapphire beauty. She does the flirties training and is absolutely amazing and really lovely and supportive too x (feel free to pm me if you want her details) x

That is really disappointing :(
Did the trainer expect you to learn everything in one day and especially in such a big class? Was it an accredited course? There is a few good and thorough trainers in the UK but I would recommend Steph @ Sapphire beauty. She does the flirties training and is absolutely amazing and really lovely and supportive too x (feel free to pm me if you want her details) x

Yes it was accredited. Thank you for your messages.

Latest posts

Back