Eyelash extensions questions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deehill

Reaction score
Hi all. I’m a new lash artist. And I’m wondering how you guys alternate from eye to eye. I know some may do one eye and go to the next. Or 10 lashes per eye in random spots than to the other eye.
Curious. And need some opinions and advice:)
Thanks!!!

I don't do lash extensions but my daughter does. She works from side to side, so she'll do so many on one eye, then do the same in the other. Her reason for doing this wasn't what I expected! She says her main reason is if there was an emergency and she had to stop, her clients wouldn't have to leave with one eye done!! I'm sure there are other reasons, but it made me laugh!

Yes!! I have heard that lol very understandable! Thanks for the reply:)
I feel I just want to do one eye than do the other but for that reason I shouldn’t!! :)

Yes!! I have heard that lol very understandable! Thanks for the reply:)
I feel I just want to do one eye than do the other but for that reason I shouldn’t!! :)

I think you can do it however works best for you

I like to do one full eye then the other, you just have to watch your time so that each eye gets the exact same amount of time

I like to do one full eye then the other, you just have to watch your time so that each eye gets the exact same amount of time
Thanks!!

It doesn’t really matter what way you do it as long as you are happy with what you are doing, always mark out your lengths and don’t put two wet lashes right next to each other otherwise they clump together

Latest posts

Back