Eyelash extensions support

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lashgeek02

Reaction score
I am new to eyelash extensions and Was hoping for some feedback on my most recent set? I have only done 6 guinea pigs and am currently taking about 2h 10/15m for a full set. Picture attached

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1512335248.791430.jpg

I would say keep the lashes shorter, they will look fuller then, maybe use a thinner lash too.
Take your time and ensure that you are isolating the lashes properly.
Good luck x

Thank you!!

Unfortunately I am still using the “starter kit” so not tons of options on thicknesses...have some more on order x

Tinting the natural lash also helps I think. I would say a smaller lash as well. Don’t worry about your timing. That will improve through time, I was that long as well and now managed to cut it down to 1hr 30 mins xxx

Tinting the natural lash also helps I think. I would say a smaller lash as well. Don’t worry about your timing. That will improve through time, I was that long as well and now managed to cut it down to 1hr 30 mins xxx

Hi Tracey, can I ask how long it took to get your time down? I learnt in the summer and still am at about 1.50- 2.15! I normally only do a few sets a week though. X

I feel like I have a better view of the lashes if I look at the side instead of straight down. Don’t forget to turn your clients head so you are straight. I hope that makes sense

Latest posts

Back