Eyelash & Eyebrow Tinting

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heidi14

Reaction score
I am soon to do a course which includes eyelash and brow tinting and have been doing a bit of research as to how much I should charge but it varies so much, does anyone have any advice???

Thanks

hi i think it depends on if your mobile or salon based in my area elt is anything from £9.50-15.00 and b/t from £5.00 and inbetween to two if you are doing both at the same time, get some price lists from a couple of salons in your a
rea of work and also enquire from a couple of mobile therapists and go from there !!:lol: pricing is never easy .(i work from home and charge £9.50)

ELT £7.50 and EBT £5.50 - the two together £12.50.

Hope this helps.

ELT £10, EBT £6, ELT EBT EBS £20 hope that helps!! xx

In Shrewsbury, I pay £10 for lashes and brows together at a home salon, plus £5 for an eyebrow shape. Think a lash tint on its own was £8, I forget what a brow tint on its own was but think it was about £3 or £4.

In our salon in Gloucestershire we charge £12 elt, £6 ebt or £15 both x

Hi there

I charge £7.50 for a eyelash tint and £6 for a eyebrow tint, put the two together and I charge £11.

like other therapists said it is best to go to all the salons in your area and compare there prices.

this is what I did,,, did the above made a panal plan on the laptop and put all the salons in coloms compared all there prices and priced mine in between theres, making mine not charging more than theres but not making them looking really cheaper than theres, the cleverness in that is for a treatment that is slightly cheaper usually draws clients in, but dont undercharge yourself to make your prices really cheap

I hope you know what i mean by that,

I am salon based and charge £10 for an eyelash tint and £7 for a brow tint.

It is important to remember that it could take up to 30mins to do the treatment as some manufactors have longer developing times so say you charged only £6 and did two treatments in an hour thats £12 whereas you could do two back massages for £20 each and earn £40 ! Don't undercharge yourself :)

Latest posts

Back