Eyelash glue on face!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brownt62

Reaction score
Hi all just starting practicing eyelash extensions (already had training)..first client tonight and i dropped a lash (with glue) on her cheek..I put Vaseline on the mark....is that the best way of removing? Four lashes I applied...in one and half hours...will it get better? Any tips greatly appreciated... Thanks geeks😳😊

Hi, if the lash was stuck to her cheek then maybe try using a little lash remover on a micro fibre brush, you can get them from most suppliers, you will also need these to remove lashes if you ever need to. Regarding the time it is taking you to apply the lashes, have you had many practice clients yet? Like friend and family?. The more you do the more confident and quicker you will become. Hope this helps

Thank you Tinkerbell....this was my very first practice! I have loads of friends and family lined up over the next few weeks...I find my hands are shaking when trying to actually put the lash on the eyelash...I suppose that will ease with practice...and confidence?

Yes, use some lash debonder.
You can rest you wrist lightly on your clients forehead to ease any shaking. That will go as you become more at ease with the process.
x

I am quite a nervous person generally but feel quite confident with lashes now. I only qualified last may and to be honest didn't have to most comprehensive training. I have watched every you tube video going to gain experience. I have tried everyone's techniques and now I am comfortable the way that I do them. Why were they taking so long do you think? Were they not sticking?

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1327959087.049060.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1327959087.049060.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 119
Yes not sticking...(i need to put more glue on lash?)I'm finding it difficult to angle the lash on the eyelash right side out...it's harder on the left side..I am also dropping the lash...lash is sticking to tweezers cos there's glue on tweezer....lashes are 'jumping' on gel pads so hards to pick up...YouTube makes it soooo easy. Cx

Latest posts

Back