Eyelash glue

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GemmaDewy

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm really struggling at the moment with the glue I'm using(flirties) everyone I see that uses it loves it but I'm having clients come back after a week with no lashes left?!

Yet other glues I've used this hasn't happened with but just didn't like the consistency of them.

Please can someone advise what glue they use and why they like it?

I've already tried eyelash emporium, lash heaven marvel lash and London lash.

Thanks x

Lash fx? I use that with no issues :)

I use glue from the brand Gladlash with no issues.

Yes I just bought flirties as well and I had my clients come back with no lashes as well in a few days

Same problem with flirties here aswell! Just brought Lashbase as it has amazing reviews. Fingers crossed xx

I'm using flirties and had no problems until last night! Luckily it was my sister but I doubt she will have many left

I have had the same problem with flirties glue! I've heard LashHeaven is good? Going to try it out...

I find that with most glues all it really is is temperature control. Humidity is a huge factor and every glue has its own range. Sometimes if my room temperature is off by a smudge it really makes a huge difference. Lashes arent sticking or they are sliding off. Shock curing is happening. It is really a technical thing. I myself is still struggling with finding that perfect glue! Also, to order takes weeks for it to come in. I know a lot of people and salons in Canada use Sky Glue S+. I never liked this glue but to each its own. It could be that I was subjected to a bad batch.

Jamie is right. There is a lot of weather changes at the moment and the warmer temperatures combined with humidity can cause problems with retention. This isn't flirties specific but a character of the cyanoacrylate that all adhesives use x

Fusion from Lash Factor is a new adhesive that is taking the UK by storm. Be aware though that it is an extremely quick adhesive and grabs on contact so if you work a bit slower than it may not be suitable for you. It's a lovely thin consistency though. I used Sky for years but Fusion is way better and the retention is amazing :)

Fusion from Lash Factor is a new adhesive that is taking the UK by storm. Be aware though that it is an extremely quick adhesive and grabs on contact so if you work a bit slower than it may not be suitable for you. It's a lovely thin consistency though. I used Sky for years but Fusion is way better and the retention is amazing :)

Thank you for sharing @angelina221:) What is the average retention around? i Use Sky plus currently and retention is around 4 weeks for one by one and 6 weeks for volume.

I use Sky plus before and find the retention is better with Fusion :)

I use sky as well, but I find it extremely hard to control the humidity .. I am extremely frusterdated.

Latest posts

Back