Eyelash lifting

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It’s not old I bought about 2 months ago

I'm coming to the end of a Bottle and it's definitely stickier now than it was. The lashes stick first time and stay stuck but the downside is actually getting them off the shields after the treatment! I'm also finding I'm having to gently comb blobs of glue out the lashes, which isn't ideal!

I'm coming to the end of a Bottle and it's definitely stickier now than it was. The lashes stick first time and stay stuck but the downside is actually getting them off the shields after the treatment! I'm also finding I'm having to gently comb blobs of glue out the lashes, which isn't ideal!

How do you remove the glue just cotton pads with water?

There's been previous thread discussions about difficulty in getting lashes to stay in position. A top tip is to stroke the lashes up on to the shield really slowly. I was quite happy with my technique but I tried slowing down loads and it's really improved my timings.

I loosen the lashes on the shield whilst they still have lash tint on. I wipe off the lash tint with cotton buds moistened with coconut oil. If the lashes are in a real gloopy state I use a folded protein wipe. Don't use water.

I loosen the lashes on the shield whilst they still have lash tint on. I wipe off the lash tint with cotton buds moistened with coconut oil. If the lashes are in a real gloopy state I use a folded protein wipe. Don't use water.

Ok great tip thank you !

Latest posts

Back