Eyelash Tinting + Perming

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Terese

Reaction score
There seems to be abit of a divide with regards to tinting and perming in the same client session and I was wondering

if anyone has or does both at the same appointment

but more importantly what do you use

I have tinted and permed in the same session, with good results.
I am however, looking at the
~~~~~~THUYA CURL UP & DYE kit ~~~~

is anyone using this , what results do you find any problems and what is your guide price?

Phew....cheers wet and windy day here today:irked: but good excuse to get my price list and other bits and bobs sorted:)

Last edited:
We were told at college not to do on the same day, as the results wont be as effective, so I wouldn't.

hiya a wud do the perming first then go bak the next day to do the tinting cos we were told at college that the perming wud lighting the lashes a bit xx

At college, last year we did do both! So now Im confused.

I can see why you wouldnt i.e as your using peroxide you may get a lighter effect when doing one or the other....so what about Thuya?

Hi I use thuya and it is fine to tint and perm in same session with this kit. I perm first then tint after, only leave the tint for 10 minutes though as it tints quicker after a perm, just ensure you tint test for both first!

I dont know if this can be done with other products but with Thuya it can and the results are not any less. hth xx

oops and to add I charge £25.00 for this treatment x

I use Thuya to and they actually tell us they are the only brand you can tint and perm with on the same day although I have seen salons with other brands doing both on same day so whether there are other brands out there or other salons being naughty I don't know.

I have only used Thuya so have nothing to compare it but I would like to try other brands if there are any that can safely offer tinting & perming on same day.

I too use this kit and have had fantastic results with it.
I perm first then tint you just don't leave the tint on for to long I normally do 10 mins if they have been permed and 15mins if not.

As bombini said the Thyua kit actually tell you they are the only brand you can tint and perm with on the same day.:hug:

thanks all, well thats settled it, I am going with the Thuya because at the mo I have separate tint and perm kits that I need to replace....where do you buy from Ellisons?

yes hun I got mine from ellisons they were really quick delivery too.

does anyone offer this treatment in the northampton area please?

I use Thuya too and yes you can definatley pern and tint in the same day, like has been said perm first then tint:) great results too

How long should an eyelash perm last generally?

Latest posts

Back