Ez Flow Gel It Application advice please..?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eob

Reaction score
Hi all

Could anyone tell me what is the best way to apply Ez Flow's Gel It? I currently use NSI's basic blush (not the builder blush). Is it applied in the same way e.g. polish style strokes from cuticle to free edge. Just wanted to know as I have ordered a kit today and any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks
Em :)

gel it is a builder gel so its sort of a scoop and drag application rather than a paint on application.

there are instructions inside the kit that will explain everything to you. if you still have problems, feel free to pm me with any questions

Thanks guys - i will look at the instructions and see how I get on. I will PM you if I get stuck on anything.

Thanks
Em :)

I was wondering if anyone can tell me if brisa is this scoop and drag way of application or if it is a paint on gel (like nail polish) ive done my calgel training and theirs is this method but i just cant seem to get the hang of it so i was thinking of change over to creative gel, but i would just like someone to answer this question for me if it is the same i think i might have problems with this also.

thanks in advance

emma m said:
I was wondering if anyone can tell me if brisa is this scoop and drag way of application or if it is a paint on gel (like nail polish) ive done my calgel training and theirs is this method but i just cant seem to get the hang of it so i was thinking of change over to creative gel, but i would just like someone to answer this question for me if it is the same i think i might have problems with this also.

thanks in advance

brisa is a builder gel too so its the same style of application. all builder gel are applied in the same manner. usually only thinner gels are applied in a paint on style

Latest posts

Back