Ez Flow Gel It

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nemotail

Invisible Geek
Reaction score
Done a search on this but not turned up anything.
I have been having a looky at EzFlow and I am interested in Gel It, mainly because of the range of french colours.
Does anyone use it?
I love the sound of the Cover It! and wondered if it does what it says on the tin?
MTIA Kx

I love Ez Flow's Gel It and bought the whole kit as I was so keen on getting my mitts on 'Cover It' - which unfortunately is the only one I don't like! *LOL* It's too 'bubble gum' pink for my liking and very difficult to get an even coverage. I've heard a few people say similar about it. I ADORE 'Edge It' - a more natural creamy white that looks great.

Not impressed with the lamp not having a built in timer - the batteries have already gone on the little timer that comes with it, can't find the spares that I bought for it and I'm now down to using the second hand on Sean's watch to time it until I can get some more batteries (the flat 'watch' type ones) for it! Lamp is nice and small though - takes up much less space.

Jackie

i love cover it!... as ive got short nail beds and they need some help along the way
gel it comes in 7 shades, its a builder gel
are you going to earls court or gmex....why nt get a demo on the stand heres a pic of my nails using cover it! and a red glitter mix on the tips
nailpics012.jpg

i know the pics kind old now but ive nt got another using cover it!...lol

Jess
xox

i use a thin layer of cover it then i use either pink it or blush it over that...so basically after i have prepped applied and blended my tips then primer my "bonding layer" is cover it...if ya catch my drift..its not so in ya face and does cover up flaws
edge it is fab
hth

you use Brisa don't you Karol? they're bringing out 2 french colours that give coverage, one for warmer skin tones and one for cooler skin tones... the details are on the USA site.
xx

am lovin the red glitter, a little red devil!!!
Sparklepink said:
i love cover it!... as ive got short nail beds and they need some help along the way
gel it comes in 7 shades, its a builder gel
are you going to earls court or gmex....why nt get a demo on the stand heres a pic of my nails using cover it! and a red glitter mix on the tips
nailpics012.jpg

i know the pics kind old now but ive nt got another using cover it!...lol

Jess
xox

Fab nails Jess, I love them!
I wonder if you could you tell me if Gel It would work with my Brisa lamp or my 4x9watt tunnel lamp or if I would need the Gel It lamp?
MTIA Kx

ValencianNails said:
you use Brisa don't you Karol? they're bringing out 2 french colours that give coverage, one for warmer skin tones and one for cooler skin tones... the details are on the USA site.
xx

Thanks Sandi,
I have been looking at the new Brisa colours and cant wait until they arrive in this country - it says they will cover minor flaws but I am looking for more of a coverage as I have a few clients with really short nail beds.

Kx

u can use gel it with an other lamp but you will have to double your cure times....and of course your gonna get better results with the light it! lamp as the uv output will be just rite where as it will differ with diferent makes
hth

Jess
xox

Blimey Jess - they're lovely! I think I'll get my 'Cover It' out again and have another bash at it! :biggrin:

Jackie

as far as im aware the reason for using the same brand gel and lamp is because some products have higher levels of photoinitiators (i think thats right) so they react to a lower level of UV light. Others have lower levels of photoinitiators so they need a more powerful UV light to make them react.

If you use a high power lamp on a product with a high level of photoinitiators it can cause really bad heat spike i think. and if you use a gel with low levels and a low power lamp the product may not cure properly and then cause over exposure.

I think thats about the jist of it anyway. :D

JackieMc said:
Blimey Jess - they're lovely! I think I'll get my 'Cover It' out again and have another bash at it! :biggrin:

Jackie
cheers Jackie.... i did em a while ago.... it was my first attemp on my self with cover it.... i used cover it! and pink it! on my bed which was a fab pinkio colour but clear it instead of pink it works well for me too depending on what look im going for

Jess
xox

ps... its all to do with how much cover it! you use.... the trick its nt to go over board ;)

Hi have try gel it 2 days ago i am in love the stuff is of the hook:biggrin:Bud wy so many $$$ for the lamp?:mad: is the gel it lamp a real need ore any lamp will do ?greetings daniella

daniella said:
Hi have try gel it 2 days ago i am in love the stuff is of the hook:biggrin:Bud wy so many $$$ for the lamp?:mad: is the gel it lamp a real need ore any lamp will do ?greetings daniella

Hi Daniella,
You should really use the lamp that is for the gel it system. But you can use any lamp but you would have to double cure the product.

Hi do sombody nows a online usa nailstore that sel ezflow gel it ?THANK YOU xxxxx tjes Daniella

i think that your Ezflow distributor for Holland is the Beauty Factory... i will get an web address for you...
http://www.beautyfactory.nl/index.htm
i think you need to register on the site to log in and select the EzFlow brand from the list

hth

Jess
xox

daniella said:
Hi do sombody nows a online usa nailstore that sel ezflow gel it ?THANK YOU xxxxx tjes Daniella

EzFlows Gel it wasnt launched in the US but it was in Europe and the rest of the world.... so you will nt find it on a US ezflow distributor site ..... your best bet is to try your Distributor for Holland

hth

Jess
xox

tHANKS wy not in the us its a us product:confused: ?xxxxxxxxxxxxxtjes dani:D

:irked: :cry: :cry: :cry: :evil: why didn't they launch it here???

make 'em give it up!!!

it's not FAIR!! JUST NOT FAIR AT ALL!!!***stomping feet and holding breath***

Latest posts

Back