ez flow spa

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crazysaz

Reaction score
hi all, how much do you charge for an ez flow spa man and ped? i was going to charge £25 but i think its a bit dear, esp for a manicure. (that was including a parrafin treatment)
thanx!

for a full spa elements mani i charge £30 and charge extra for the para wax dip as well

i think £25 is a good price to charge.... that buttermint buffing scrub is worth it ;) ...mmmmm :)

Jess
xox

for a pedi i charge £35 btw ..... i forgot that bit

thanx jess, i open next fri and im tweeking my price list. was scared i was too dear compared to other salons, but then they're not using premium products! i'l jus keep it high and charge a bit extra for the ped, i can always bring it down i suppose, its not as easy raising prices!

btw, how long does it take you? im allowing an hour to an hour and 15, that allows me time for hard skin, french polishes etc

timings sound fine to me hun :)

i allow abt an hr for spa elements mani and an extra half hr for spa elements pedi

grand, i did my boyf last nite and it was bout an hr, his feet r lovely, no hard skin, i didnt have to even file em and obviously i didnt have to polish them so il leave an hr and a half for the feet then. looking again at comp and heres an exmaple of one of the premium salons. all i know is its bella mani, i dunno what she incorporates. delux ped, 1hr and 15 and its £17. that was gonna be the price of a 40 min one in my place!

Latest posts

Back