Ezflow fibreglass or L & P training...???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kimmberlei

Reaction score
I am booking in with Caroline from Ezflow(how cool is she!), after deciding that LCN gel just isnt the system for me...weather its because im not experienced or that is was the training... However, after joing this fab site, theres so much on L & P i dont know which training to go for! I know fibre glass with ezflow produces lovely results but yet L & P seems alot harder to master but more sort after. Any advice? I wanted quick results but i know any system takes time to master!

Kim xxx

Have you tried any L&P systems?

No, only gel ans self taught fibre glass sytem with no arch building like ezflow offers???

Kim
xxx

Any advice would be graetfully appreciated!

Kim

xxx

Hi sorry for abondoning you I was looking at other threads lol

Well I currently use NSI but would like to convert to Ezflow in the new year purely because they have more veriety in their product range and I would like to try something new.

I have had Ezflow sculptures on my nails recently and I thought they were lovely also from looking at what some of what the Ezflow techs have achieved (looking at sites) I thought I want that.

I also would like to convert to Aze.... gel (sorry alway get lost with the spelling) because its had good reviews and it soaks off.

I suppose that any products from Ezflow would be great to train with then!!? I to have looked at there finished results in both L&P and fibreglass so i suppose i wont go far wrong with either of them!

Let me know how it goes with the conversion!

Kim
xxx

I haven't done fibreglass trainging but I have done the Ezflow beginners L&P.
I learnt a huge amount on my course and was supported throughout, the course was at my pace and I could ask as many questions I could think of.
I chose Ezflow because I enjoy having the whole rainbow as my pallet for creating beautful enhancements.
Ezflow brings out the artist in me
:D
Pm me if you want to ask me anything

Cheers...might do just that. I would like to consider doing the l&p in the next 6 months...after i have become more confident with gels and fibfreglass! But any advice is welcomed with open arms!!

Kim x

Latest posts

Back