ezflow products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charly

Reaction score
hiya
i am a creative trainned tech, and although love them to bits i'd like to try the ezflow range for thier beautiful coloured and glitter acrylics, Do i have to do a conversion course or can i buy thier products with proof of creative training i.e that i am a qualified nail tech! ?
thanks, I know i could just phone them but it is sunday nite!!!

You can buy them with proof of CND training.

Why not mix and make your own colours and glitter powders using the CND coloured powders? Then you can mix the amount you want and not be left with large amounts of unused product sitting on your shelves.

Some think it is easier to buy premixed colours, but I think it is wasteful and leaves allot of money on the shelf earning you nothing. Just my opinion.

Charly,

I also use CND. Am going to get some of the metro powders at Excel, but I couldn't wait until then so got some Spangles glitter dust from Sallys (but you can get similar from art/craft shops too), it's really fine, then just got some empty cream jars from superdrug and mixed various glitters with pink or clear powder.
I put a piccy on the geek gallery of my first attempt so you can see how it looks.
If you do a search you'll see loads of posts giving advice about mixing and what ratio of glitter/powder to use.

As Gigi says, you can get the mosaic colours kit, this way you can mix the colour you want and don't have it lying about if your clients don't go for it.

Hi Charly

If you buy the EZFlow kits you get 1/8 oz pot of each colour in the collection, you can then mix and match these colours and blend into the colour you are looking for. There are 4 or 5 kits varying from pastels to bold earthy colours, and maybe they will be on offer at excel (last year it was buy one get one half price), you also get a sample of Q Monomer and a sample of tips too.

HTH

If you email me on [email protected] i can forward all of the info to you, with a list of the criteria. When did you finish you foundation? You will be amazed at the premixed powder range, they are fab to work with!What prompts you to enquire about ezflow, we have had a surge on design art classes recently .... whats happen out there guys!

nails@42ndstreet said:
Hi Charly

If you buy the EZFlow kits you get 1/8 oz pot of each colour in the collection, you can then mix and match these colours and blend into the colour you are looking for. There are 4 or 5 kits varying from pastels to bold earthy colours, and maybe they will be on offer at excel (last year it was buy one get one half price), you also get a sample of Q Monomer and a sample of tips too.

HTH

Cathies right the EzFlow design Sculpture powders come in 4 kits these are:
Rainbow Candy Collection- Great for colour fades and designs
Pastel Flower Collection- pretty soft pastel shades which are great for flowers and 3d work
Gemstones Collection- Bright, bold coloured powders great for all designs and 3d work
Earthstones Collection- great for animal prints and fades
The kits come with 10 1/8oz design powders, and then you get free q monomer, glass tips, some perfect c curve forms and clear powder too

If you look at www.ezflow.com there is a product section which lists all the colours as well as the 2 boogie nights collections (glitter powders)

So all together there are at present 77 ezflow powders which can be inter mixed and custom blended.... great for design nails or just enhancing your pink and whites and creating fabbio natural looking nails

As you are cnd trained im sure there will be no probs with ordering from Cal Nails... speak to Kerry or Maria on 01204 412001

HTH

Jess
xox

PS you can use the powders with any tradional monomer ;)

Latest posts

Back