Ezflow

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

michelle g

Reaction score
I want to try Ezflow products and was wondering do you have to be trained by them to use their products? Where can you purchase their products? Where do they hold their training?
i've looked for a number for them but cannot find one.please help.

Hi there,

I will be doing my training with Ezflow in firbreglass soon. You dont have to have been trained with them to order their products. THere number is 0845 330 0840. Good luck and let me know how u get on with them!

Kim xxx

Wow, its the first thing i have replied on that i know!!!!!!!!! As i say good luck. Im pretty new to they industry myself so any tips and advice are gratefully received!

Kim xxx

Hi again,

I have just found Ezflow numbers for their edication centres... where abouts are you looking for? Where about on Sussex are you from? I have West Sussex - Jessica Marks 01293 547647 or East Sissex - Becky Waddington - 01273774428.

Hope that helps...

Kim xxx

Ezflows products are fab!
what were you planning on trying?

michelle g said:
I want to try Ezflow products and was wondering do you have to be trained by them to use their products? Where can you purchase their products? Where do they hold their training?
i've looked for a number for them but cannot find one.please help.

if you call 0845 330 0840 that will put you through to your nearest distributor...
.... i think i am prob your nearest ezflow educator as Kent does come under my area... like someone has said above my salon no. is 01293 547 647 or you can always pm me on here :)

Jess
xox

I use creative but fancied trying some of the Ezflow coloured powders is bolton nearest to me and do u have to provide any proof of training ect?

Thanks
Bridget x

I've bought some things from the bolton one and didn't have to show proof of training.

Latest posts

Back