Fabric Boost

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jaydee

Reaction score
Hello All, I was reading a thread not so long ago regarding the try me kits of fabric and how hard it was to get the boost out of the bottle (soz cant find the thread now). You all probably know this but for anybody who has or is getting the kit and are having trouble getting the boost out, if you turn the bottle upside down (with the lid on of course) it sits snugly into the top of the bottle of bond and is ready to use when you get to the boost stage.
David

hi

i did a thread the other day re this.

Turned it upside down....but still find it very thick and 'stringy'..............i think i need to go on the course because i dont know if its me or a 'duff' bottle !!

Its defo not u! Give designer nails a call, they will help u out.

MINKUS said:
hi

Turned it upside down....but still find it very thick and 'stringy'..............i think i need to go on the course because i dont know if its me or a 'duff' bottle !!

Ruth may be able to help out on this one but I would definitly go on the course, I think one of the most important things is learning about your product that you are using.
David

I am having the same problems from the bottle of Boost from my conversion kit. It is so thick - which is good - but very stringy which is not very good. I make sure I have mine upside down always now but it is still a pain to get out of the bottle. Design fault here methinks!

Best wishes

Latest posts

Back