Fabric course cancelled

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Christine G

Reaction score
Just a bit of a moan. Was due to do Fabric course on Monday, and phoned the OSNS today with a question, and was told that the course was cancelled.!!!!
It seems that Leeds should have informed me, but for some reason they didnt.
Glad I phoned the nail shop, would have looked a bit stupid arriving for a course that wasn't happening..,,, one good thing though, they have offered me a 3 hour 1 2 1 for the fabric training which I will gladly accept, but I'm just a little concerned about any theory I may be missing out on.,,,,,,is there a great deal of it? and as the training has changed, does anyone know if I will get an info pack with it?

Thanks,

Christine

Christine hi - I have just come across this and wanted to respond immediately. I was unaware of the course being held but if Academy Sales have offered 1-2-1 you will definitely benefit and will receive all the usual info. I am sorry you were not called (I would have been extremely unhappy to turn up on a day when a course had been cancelled). I am sure you will enjoy the 1-2-1 and if you have any more questions - please don't hesitate to call Academy Sales on 0113 275 0433. ;)

Sorry, should have stressed the course was at Salisbury.,,, didnt want to say in case I dropped anyone in it, but they thought I had been informed by Leeds. Cant fault Salisbury OSNS, they are superb.
Really looking forward to it, just hope I can fit it in with my shift system soonest. Thanks for the reply.

Christine.

Latest posts

Back