NVQ2 vs Individual Courses

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RMS91

Reaction score
Hey everyone - this might be a bit of a long one but I'm after some guidance if possible.

I did my NVQ2 15 years ago, however, I was not given my certification (it is a long explanation and 50/50 fault between college and myself. The college no longer exists. This is not what I need guidance on.)

I moved to a different career path but found my way back to beauty since having children and needing the flexibility of working from home (and it is my passion).
I have retrained specifically in HD Brows and LVL Lashes. I have an IPHM (International Practitioners of Holistic Medicines) accredited A&P and Facial course.

I want to expand on my facial treatments to include dermaplaning as this is consistently requested. I know this is such a 'difficult' treatment from a professional stance in regards to training and insurance.

I contacted Million Dollar Facials, purely because my current HD and LVL branded treatments are 'luxury' and I feel that Million Dollar would go along nicely with these branding wise.

My ultimate question is..

Is IPHM A&P and Facial accredited certification sufficient to proceed to a dermaplaning course?
Everywhere I search asks for accredited certification, and when I ask providers (eg MDF) if they accept this as a sufficient certification to continue to dermaplaning training, their response is always sparse.

My concern is paying out for a dermaplaning course, obtaining insurance, and then my insurance being void.

Latest posts

Back