Fabric#

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angelxdevil

Geeky Sac Waxer
Reaction score
Hi guys

I've not long completed my advanced nail diploma at college and was taught all the techniques which included fibreglass/silk technique.

I've just read on a thread that fabric# is a nice product. Is this better than the one I'm currently using??? All I use at the moment is starnails fibreglass/silk and their resin and activator.

Is this better and why???

thanks in advance

Hi,
I think this is one for Geeg to answer. You could always pm her if she is not online :hug:

I think this is about all you will need to know to see the differences in the fabric# system and generic systems.

Discover Fabric#, a wrap system that does everything a nail artist could want.

Choices are what Fabric# is all about. At the heart of our system is the ability for each individual to produce and customise nail enhancements that meet every client’s needs. Every set of nails can become a unique creation depending on how YOU integrate the system.

In the past, using only one quality of resin, maximum strength was ONLY achieved by adding more layers and therefore, more bulk. With Fabric#, maximum strength is achieved by using three different qualities of resin. The results?

• Speed and Versatility
  • Client customisation
  • Quality, toughness and strength

The ‘Resins’

#1 Bond – thinnest

• Available in ‘Brush-on’ ONLY
  • Used for coats 1 and 2
  • Makes the strongest bond to the natural nail – NO lifting
  • Dries instantly – needs NO ‘Activator Spray’
  • Makes the Fibre Wrap material completely transparent.

Used with Build and Boost produces absolutely the strongest wrap you can build.

#2 Build - medium

• Available in ‘Brush-on’ OR Nozzle Applicator
  • Used for coat 3**
  • Builds strength
  • Used with ‘Activator Spray’ ‘BLAST’
  • Fast and easy

Used with Bond and Boost produces absolutely the strongest wrap you can build.

#3 Boost – thickest

· Available with ‘nozzle’ applicator and its own unique ‘brush-on Activator’

· Used for coat 4

· Fills in gaps

· Boosts building power for perfect shape

· Adds high shine and extra strength

Used with Bond and Build produces absolutely the strongest wrap you can build.

* All ‘Resins’ have a prolonged shelf life due to the high quality of the product.

** Build may be used in the traditional manner for all coats. However the strongest nails will not be achieved.

The Activators

Blast Spray on - use ONLY with Build

Brush-on Activator - use ONLY with Boost

The Wraps

· Fibreglass

o Top quality 50x50 weave for maximum strength

o Adhesive coated for easy application

o Available in 3 metre Dispenser-roll or strips

o Doesn’t fray

o May be used in any direction

· Silk

o beautiful, shear 50x50 weave

o Adhesive coated for easy application

o Available in 3 metre Dispenser-roll OR strips

o May be used in any direction

More Than White liquid acrylic

More Than White is not nail enamel; it is a liquid acrylic used to create permanent French enhancements with out the use of French tips. It covers in one coat and dries rapidly. More Than White can also be used under most gels.

The Tools & Accessories

· Scissors – brushed stainless steel – very sharp – high quality

· Extender Tips

· Manicure implements

· Nail Tips

· Preparation Products

· Files and Buffers

The Fabric# system is unique in providing many options for the nail technician to use each resin to achieve the end result he/she desires for the client. No other wrap system today is so versatile or allows for such artistic freedom.

The following instructions are a general guide for the technician only and you are certainly free to experiment using all grades of resin in different combinations for custom results.

The Fabric# system is very strong, naturally thin, long lasting and non-yellowing.

For the first time with Fabric# you can use French Tips to achieve a French Manicure appearance without sacrificing strength.

Thanks Gigi you're an absolute star x

Hi Sarah,

I like you learnt at college, & i have since purchased fabric. It is an absolute delight to work with & sooo worth the money that i have spent. I have always been happy with the end results,& in my opinion when used with a clear tip they look so natural. Overall a fantastic product.

Louise x :D

thanks for that Louise, it's certainly helped with my decission x

No problems hon, anything to help!

Louise x :D

Latest posts

Back