Face painting course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Subo

Reaction score
Hiya, Im after doing a face painting course so I can do childrens parties, festival glitter etc. Does anyone know anywhere around Manchester or close to Manchester that does this?

thanks

Hiya, Im after doing a face painting course so I can do childrens parties, festival glitter etc. Does anyone know anywhere around Manchester or close to Manchester that does this?

thanks

Love face painting.

The only courses I know of in Manchester for it are part of the level 3 makeup artistry course. It's the "design face and body art" vtct unit but a lot of places don't offer it separately.

Lipstick, Powder and Paint in Southampton offer the above unit course. If it's literally just face painting you're after, they also offer the vtct level 1 in themed face painting as a distance learning course.

Love face painting.

The only courses I know of in Manchester for it are part of the level 3 makeup artistry course. It's the "design face and body art" vtct unit but a lot of places don't offer it separately.

Lipstick, Powder and Paint in Southampton offer the above unit course. If it's literally just face painting you're after, they also offer the vtct level 1 in themed face painting as a distance learning course.
Southampton is to far to go :-(
It's not even face painting I want to do its glitter on the face but my insurance have said I need a face painting qualification to be insured.

Southampton is to far to go :-(
It's not even face painting I want to do its glitter on the face but my insurance have said I need a face painting qualification to be insured.

The level 1 award in themed face painting distance learning is probably insurable (check first though).

Alternatively, doing any level 3 makeup course (such as fashion and photographic) might be sufficient for insurance. Definitely worth looking into.

Also google for "glitter tattoo course uk" as quite a lot comes up from that search.

Latest posts

Back