Facebook shares not showing!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nikinkibabyx

Reaction score
Geeks please help!

Finally let loose on my fb business page and added friends etc .. So far so good..

Though an even better way would be to add a cute pic and do an Easter company .. Getting people to add the page, like and share the photo with friends to win money off..

Only prob is, I've seen on my own news feed a few people have shared it but I'm not getting notifications.. How will I know who's done it etc :(??

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1364395107.232987.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1364395107.232987.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 104
What I would get them to do is right on your wall shared. As sometimes notifications go a stray.

What I would get them to do is right on your wall shared. As sometimes notifications go a stray.

Yeah maybe? I've wrote on the ones I've seen that have shared could everyone liking this photo please like the original and share the original as someone shared the one from my personal page and it came up that they shared my photo and not the business one if u get me??xx

Aparantly it's to do with there settings as I tan a competion similar last month and it said I had 70 odd shares when I clicked on I could only see a handful of people who had shared it. They have to enable something. But best thing to do is get them to comment sayin shared so u can see it! X

I have a offer going for people liking & sharing my page & people keep sharing my post :lol::lol::lol: NOT my page :eek:

The shares you can see are dependant on a couple of things, If you ever share something on FB you'll see you have the option to remove the "via originalfbpage" this won't show in your shares.

Another reason is you'll only see shares by people who don't have strict privacy options. For instance, if the person who shares it has their facebook set so you have to be their friend before you can see their timeline then you wont see that they have shared anything.

Depending on what website you have it is relatively simple to integrate facebook open graph into the website. What this enables you to do is to actually embed a facebook comment box below any content on your website. If someone comments or even likes then the link to your website along with a photograph immediately appears on the likers wall. You must have noticed that things appear on your news feed from your friends activity that say things like "suchabody likes somearticleorother" well this is via open graph. It sounds complex but really isn't as long as you're running Wordpress or similar. It's a great way to build a following quickly.

Steve

Geeks please help!

Finally let loose on my fb business page and added friends etc .. So far so good..

Though an even better way would be to add a cute pic and do an Easter company .. Getting people to add the page, like and share the photo with friends to win money off..

Only prob is, I've seen on my own news feed a few people have shared it but I'm not getting notifications.. How will I know who's done it etc :(??

If you go on your laptop you can see all shares from people who's privacy setting allow. You can't do this on iPod/iPhone/iPad/safari x

Latest posts

Back