Facial Wanted in Hove/Brighton/Shoreham

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trinity

Brush Slayer Geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Hi Skin Geeks

I'm in desperate need of a facial, skin is looking tired and battered, clogged and generally quite unpleasant :irked:

I'd rather put the money in a Geeks pocket than just a random local therapist, so roll up and post your details if you want my business.

I'd prefer to go to someone else because working from home it's nice to get out sometimes, but if you're good I'll suffer and stay in again!!

Not looking for a cheap deal, or mates rates, I pay full whack as I charge full whack for my work, and it's only fair :lol:

And I am quite nice really, no honest.... I am :lol:

TIA

Hi Skin Geeks

I'm in desperate need of a facial, skin is looking tired and battered, clogged and generally quite unpleasant :irked:

I'd rather put the money in a Geeks pocket than just a random local therapist, so roll up and post your details if you want my business.

I'd prefer to go to someone else because working from home it's nice to get out sometimes, but if you're good I'll suffer and stay in again!!

Not looking for a cheap deal, or mates rates, I pay full whack as I charge full whack for my work, and it's only fair :lol:

And I am quite nice really, no honest.... I am :lol:

TIA

Hi there my salon is in worthing if thats any help and we do electrical facials and massage etc pm me if feel worthing is not too far for u.

Hey there BeautyBank - thank you for your reply :hug:

Post up your details for me my lovely, and you never know who else may be lurking and come over to you too :green:

Hi trin
The salon is call The Cobble House 01903 201022
hope u can come over sometime.

Hi Trin

Hope your keeping well.

Did you ever try out the facial in Worthing? Only asking as its only down the road from me and i fancy treating myself too befoe Xmas.

In Brighton, i have been to the Treatment Rooms before and they are excellent, 1st class service and treatments, its next to the Theater Royal.

Karin xx

Latest posts

Back