Fake Bake spray tanning liquid

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leanne ainley

Reaction score
Hi There

I have recently passed a spray tanning course and have been practising spraying family members to get my confidence. I have been using La Tanning solutions which I find is quite sticky :-(.

I have heard that Fake Bake is good but I really am unsure of what colours to get? I would like a light colour and one that is not too dark.

If anyone could help me, I would really appreciate it :)

Thanks

Leanne x

I use Sienna X. Really good natural colour and good range of solutions xx

Hi Emma

Thanks for your reply :). I might look into Sienna X aswell as Fake Bake then. What colours do you usually use? xx

I love LA definitely had the longest wear out of all I tried and the 10%gold is gorgeous I use that and laurens way x

Oh I've not tried the 10% Gold one. Don't you find the La ones sticky?

is Laurens way good?

i use the dark. it doesnt come out as dark as you think but i find it lasts loads longer i have had my fake bake dark spray tan on for 7 days without a retouch

You can't go wrong with Fake Bake's original to start with, it produces a lovely colour that I recommend to all my first time tanning clients. I've used Fake Bake for a while now & love all of their solutions, great consistency & great results.

I hate the LA Gold, but I love a dark tan and find that the Gold is wishy washy...

I don't find it sticky at all though, are you sure you're not using too much?

Fake bake in dark solution is what i use. Its not too dark at all but i find the original is too light. I love fake bake, cant fault the product in any way at all

I use both LA and fake bake in the salon. In LA 14% disco is the most popular, and the darker solution in fake bake.

I have had LA tan on for a whole week and i love the colour! Tan only ever usually lasts on me 2-3days........not found it sticky though?!?xxxxx

If you opt' for fake bake. Id buy the Gorgeously Golden, Original & Dark x

Latest posts

Back