Fans...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

louise

Dizzy geek
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm not complaining too much about the gorgeous weather we are having.But it doesn't half play havoc with the old l&P!!!

Anyhow after adapting my ratio they are looking good!

Just wondering if any of you use a fan when the weather is so warm or do you find it can get in the way?

:D

I don't know if it's my mind playing tricks on me, but something back in the depths of my memory is telling me........
that the fan wouldn't help, infact it would make the evaporation worse!
Might be wrong on this one, so I would wait for more replies.

My way is to have the fan at floor level, blowing an my feet under the desk. This seems to keep me cool, as if my feet are taking the cold air in and cooling down the rest of the body.

i found a tower fan to be great as it doesnt blow everything all over the place

Fans plus a wetter than normal mix ratio can cause a frosting effect with Liquid and Powder not to mention blowing dust all over the place ... so keep away from your actual working area if possible.

I've been poping my monomer in the fridge for 5 minutes prior to a client and this has been working fine for me & L&P applications. As for keeping cool - I remind myself it's alot hotter outside in the sun than indoors in the shade working..... LOL I know where i'd rather be mind ---- on the beach!!!

Latest posts

Back