Fantasy Tan?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elliebird

Reaction score
Anyone come across this??? Fantasy Tan? apparently you can choose how deep you want your colour to be?

Any information would be appreciated:)

Apparently there are different shades you can choose from but I was wondering what the shades were like? because some medium shades can be light

Hi

Not heard for Fantasy tan, but i know most tanning solutions you can build up the colour, i tested out the essential nails new tanning solution and it covers really well, no horrible smell, dries in a matter of minutes.

Hi

I have used Fantasy Tan in the past and yes they do offer a range of different shades of tan....

However, if you are looking for a tanning product that can offer the same there are many on the market. I advise you to carry out some research and check out whats available.

I know Fantasy Tan have changed hands many times over the last couple of years and not quite sure if they are market leaders anymore..... although there is many on the market to choose from.. just have to find one to suit you.....hth :)

hi there, i used fantasy tan a few year ago, before they split (i think) into naurasn and fantasty tan. They were always a nice solution. I use naturasun now, which has about 10 colours, although i only hold 3. I love their sprays andthe colours range from light golden to dark chocolate, hth:hug:

Thanks for the replies:) I have an appointment late this afternoon for a fantasy tan but i was in 2 minds if to cancel or not because i hadnt heard too much about it. I called 2 mobile therapists but neither of them called me back:eek:
I think i will stick to my appointment rather than finding another salon today, there is another place local to me that does nutrasun perhaps that'll be better??

I had a Fantasy Tan done in a local salon about 4 years ago. They had a range of colours called things like "Star" and "Sweet like Chocolate". I had a medium shade put on then had to go back two days later to have the darker one put over. It cost me £40 and I really wasn't impressed with the results. I think this was more to do with the therapist who carried out the treatment though as I ended up with a few white patches. The actual colour of the tan was lovely - not at all orange and it smelt really nice, it was just the coverage/application which was the problem. I followed all of the instructions before and after the treatment so I'm confident it wasn't anything I did.

Latest posts

Back