FDA in Salon & Spa Management

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CathyBryant

Reaction score
Hi

Has anybody done this course? Fda in Salon & Spa Managment

Went for an open evening the other night and it seems a very helpful course, was just wondering if any of you guys have done it and if you are finding it helps your business.

All other courses you can measure their success by how many new treatments you can perform once completed and therefore how much money it will generate, obviously this is a little different.

Its 1 day a week for 2 years so its a big commitment and fairly costly so want to be sure.

Any comments appriciated

Thanks
Cathy

Hi there it is a great course and you do learn alot from the modules and it has helped me manage the business much more better and it has brought me more clients and these clients are here to stay. I am doing my second year in hampshire. I would recommend this course to you.

thanks for info

unfortunatly the college did not get enough students to warrent running the course so wont be able to do it till next year now but will defo do it then, think they only got approval from university at the last moment and therefore couldnt advertise the course to students but they assure me it will run next year so fingers crossed, am looking 4ward to it and its good to know you found it beneficial.

Latest posts

Back