Feedback please, new to lash extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AmyAdelaide

Reaction score
Hi all

Can I please have some honest feedback and tips regarding my current work ?
Would really appreciate any advice/comments :)

Thanks

Amy x

Attachments

• eye_701.jpg
    eye_701.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 38
  • eye_702.jpg
    eye_702.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 40
  • eye401.jpg
    eye401.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 38
  • eye501.jpg
    eye501.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 39
If you are still going through training or case studies maybe contact your trainer as its always easier to help when you have worked with the student.
Is there anything in particular you are struggling with?

If you are still going through training or case studies maybe contact your trainer as its always easier to help when you have worked with the student.
Is there anything in particular you are struggling with?
I have contacted her and she has been great for giving me feedback :) Just wanted to see what everyone else thinks as its getting to point where I'd like to charge , only a fraction of the price it would normally cost , but would be good to hear other's opinions

I think speed is something I am struggling with, but am aware this will come with time.
Also direction of the lash,so any tips would be welcome

Thanks !

Yes speed is definitely something that will come over time, so dont panic panic about that!
Its far more important to get the technique right including isolation, distance to the lid and also direction. Just keep practicing and it will all click into place. It can depend on the training company you have chosen as everyone has got different requirements but with us you would have to do more case studies to ensure that the lashes are applied correctly before you can get your certificate and charge for sets.
Dont forget, once you charge clients will expect a full service and if you are not 100% confident it can actually give you negative feedback so its better to practice a bit more until you can offer the full service so that you can get good feedback and loyal clients x

Latest posts

Back