Feel like giving up

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Butterfly Beauty

Reaction score
Before completing my training I used use sensationail and although my technique wasn't very good I didn't have to many problems. Since training and choosing Ink London because they're cruelty free and I've had nothing but problems. I don't think it's the products, it me. Did anyone else go through a similar phase at the beginning?

Please don't give up. Contact INK as they have training specific for their brand now. I originally trained with CND have have since done further training in each brand I use to ensure I understand the 'quirks' of each product and how to get the best out of it for me and my clients x

Please don't give up. Contact INK as they have training specific for their brand now. I originally trained with CND have have since done further training in each brand I use to ensure I understand the 'quirks' of each product and how to get the best out of it for me and my clients x
Thank you Claire, appreciate you taking the time to comment. I am planning on doing their training but they haven't released dates yet, I don't think they start until Feb, which is very frustrating. I've asked loads of questions on here and thought I had ironed out my problems but had a nightmare day yesterday, hence the feeling.

Hi Butterfly, I can completely understand where you are coming from. I'm close to becoming qualified but I'm constantly questioning my work even though the clients I'm doing are happy (or so they say). I've decided I'd like to go with IBD but am yet to do any training with them but I will do in the very near future. I won't be giving up but I want to do the very best I can and will invest in as much kit as I can afford but like you, I'm just hoping that this is a phase that some may go through at the beginning and confidence will improve with experience. Hang in there xx

Hi Butterfly, I can completely understand where you are coming from. I'm close to becoming qualified but I'm constantly questioning my work even though the clients I'm doing are happy (or so they say). I've decided I'd like to go with IBD but am yet to do any training with them but I will do in the very near future. I won't be giving up but I want to do the very best I can and will invest in as much kit as I can afford but like you, I'm just hoping that this is a phase that some may go through at the beginning and confidence will improve with experience. Hang in there xx
Thanks Vix. It's so frustrating as I don't think it's my technique as a whole it's just how I use this product. I redid the nails of my lady from yesterday and we're both much happier now. I will conquer this!

Latest posts

Back