feeling cheated!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lailah

Reaction score
:sad: hi my sister recently got her hair coloured at a local salon, she naturally has black hair and wanted it like Beyonce Knowles caramel colour, she paid £120 it turned out ginger, she went back to the hairdresser who coloured it once again this time it went very, very dark brown. Bearing in mind my sister was looking forward to her 16th birthday and is now very dissapointed. She went to the salon once again today and the lady has told her i can't do anything about it!!!! She also had the cheek to say "you went home and applied colour to it thats why it went ginger",:( paying £120 then going home and colouring over it!!!! she must think we're crazzzzzy :(

Has anyone got any advice they can give me, or does this sort of thing happen to everyone????

Hi hun, sorry to hear about your sisters hair, I would phone the salon and speak to the manager/owner and explain whats happened. Theres no need for the stylist in question to acuse you of colouring it yourselves, does she have proof?
I would ask for the colour to be rectified by a different stylist, preferably a senior one, if not demand a refund, I doubt the last thing the salon owner would want is a bad reputation. I hope this helps hun, let me know how u get on xx

hi, thanks for the reply, if only it was that easy?? It was the lady who owns the salon who did the job!!! She did ask for a refund and she just refused and claimed she could not do anything about it as she had coloured it twice and would be losing out on money if she did it again.

She just ended up going to boots and doing a home job , its just a shame really when you pay that amount of money and it does'nt go the way you planned.

Thanks for the reply hun. XXX

Latest posts

Back