Fiberplex?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[

I hope you didnt mind,thought that picture said everything :)
Not at all! Im passionate about what I do and want my clients to have the best, so i wont be using any fakes! I wanna help other stylists avoid them too!

Hi guys I've never used olaplex but as I use Schwarzkopf colours it was easier for me to use fibreplex especially after nearly two months of hearing nothing back from olaplex when I wanted to order.... I love fibreplex, is olaplex the same? Or better? I hadn't heard great things about other plex products such as colour plex? I want the best for my clients and want them to have the best products!

Hi guys I've never used olaplex but as I use Schwarzkopf colours it was easier for me to use fibreplex especially after nearly two months of hearing nothing back from olaplex when I wanted to order.... I love fibreplex, is olaplex the same? Or better? I hadn't heard great things about other plex products such as colour plex? I want the best for my clients and want them to have the best products!

Fibreplex is a knock off of olaplex.

You can now order olaplex through aston and fincher in the uk.

Fibreplex is a knock off of olaplex.

You can now order olaplex through aston and fincher in the uk.

Ashton and fincher would not sell to me as I'm a self employed stylist I only rent a chair, they said they wouldn't sell to me as I didn't have my own salon..... Freelance hairdressers are just as professional as salon owners! Olaplex confirmed what Ashton and fincher said via Facebook, then once I'd ordered fibreplex olaplex finally emailed me saying I could order? You will always get other brands jumping on the bandwagon for all sorts.... wella Schwarzkopf goldwell

Ashton and fincher would not sell to me as I'm a self employed stylist I only rent a chair, they said they wouldn't sell to me as I didn't have my own salon..... Freelance hairdressers are just as professional as salon owners! Olaplex confirmed what Ashton and fincher said via Facebook, then once I'd ordered fibreplex olaplex finally emailed me saying I could order? You will always get other brands jumping on the bandwagon for all sorts.... wella Schwarzkopf goldwell

@AbMcDonald @jordanstylist

Your Aston and Fincher shouldn't be restricting who buys olaplex.

I'm self employed mobile and I purchased olaplex through aston and fincher with no problems! The olaplex team on here will sort it for you i'm sure.

In regards to people jumping on the bandwagon... Yeah they do but olaplex is the one and only: they have the patent and the real stuff, all the knock offs are basically glorified protein treatments, ingredients say it all.

As long as you qualify for a Trade card with Aston & Fincher, you can buy Olaplex.

When I lived near a branch, I had to supply my insurance certificate as well as evidence of my qualifications.

The majority of their clients are probably self employed individuals as most Salons open trade accounts directly with the supplier so not selling to freelance stylists makes no sense.

Just to clarify, Fibreplex and all the other '...Plex' products cannot repair broken disulphide bonds but just coat the hair temporarily so it feels nice at first, but it will wash out and the hair will be compromised.

There is only one product that repairs broken bonds and that is Olaplex.

Don't let the Reps fool you into thinking it's all the same. You know microwaving a Tesco value meal is nothing like eating the same type of meal in a top restaurant, don't you? :)

Just to clarify, Fibreplex and all the other '...Plex' products cannot repair broken disulphide bonds but just coat the hair temporarily so it feels nice at first, but it will wash out and the hair will be compromised.

Don't let the Reps fool you into thinking it's all the same. You know microwaving a Tesco value meal is nothing like eating the same type of meal in a top restaurant, don't you? :)
great way to compare!

check this out, ive been seeing a ton of "me too" products. Want to show as many stylists as I can. I used a knock off.. and burned off a clients hair. Its a huge bummer that companies are just trying to make a buck off of someone elses innovation and putting our reputations and our clients hair at stake. Luckily I was able to try and use Olaplex after and begin repairing what the other product did. :( Dont let it happen to you!

Attachments

• IMG_3919.JPG
    IMG_3919.JPG
    945.3 KB · Views: 111
wow. thats a plug if i ever heard one. another knock off. Stop while youre ahead.

Not true, there are many stylists posting on this forum stating they are freelance and able to get olaplex from star qualities and ashton and fincher

But they did, it was not a local one it was over the phone

Not true, there are many stylists posting on this forum stating they are freelance and able to get olaplex from star qualities and ashton and fincher
Excuse me, do not call me a liar! I called them they said no!! I am a qualified insured hairdresser who does freelance and rent a chair at a salon!!!!!

As long as you qualify for a Trade card with Aston & Fincher, you can buy Olaplex.

When I lived near a branch, I had to supply my insurance certificate as well as evidence of my qualifications.

The majority of their clients are probably self employed individuals as most Salons open trade accounts directly with the supplier so not selling to freelance stylists makes no sense.
Tell me about it I did have a rant!!

Il be at salon international today I will have it out with olaplex then... However olaplex on fb put a statement regarding a big European company Schwarzkopf I believe and stated it was badically the same (their words not mine) they wrote to them and asked them to stop as they had a worldwide patent pending (it is just in USA atm) you should check it out

Olaplex have good offers at SI. X

Latest posts

Back