Fine, wavy hair HELP !

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nadine x0x0x0

Reaction score
Please help me !
I have fine hair that varies between wavy and loose curls - I love the waves and curls and want to maximize them but my hair is just limp and flat lately. I know its in part because I live in a very dry place. My hair has also suffers from winter static. In humid environments my hair is perfect ! But i can't change the weather, so what can I do? Right now I use a Giovani triple treat tea tree shampoo and conditioner every day and aveda be curly after wards. I air dry as blow drying seems to make matters worse. Usually my hair looks real nice for about 20 minutes after styling, and then lays down and dies.

Please help me love my hair like I was in Hawaii and not the middle of the desert in decemeber !

Thanks I love you !

if you like aveda products ,have you tried their humectant pomade( if they still do it) they used to do an anti -humectant ,that repells water for fixed styles , and a humectant pomade which attracts water for more fluid styles . Pomade is quite heavy ,like a thick serum so you would only need a little smoothed on the ends , if you hair is fine too much and it will collapse .
Also you should think about a product that will help give you some hold without weight to make the style last longer , maybe a liquid syling lotion or a very light hairspray.

Latest posts

Back