First Client!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Klassy Klaws

Reaction score
OMG I am soooooo nervous I have my first paying client on Thursday night:eek:
She is wanting white tips so no need to blend but I am still shaking with fear :Scared:
Wish me luck:hug:

Good luck - im sure you will be fine xxx

Good luck and just pretend she is your 50th client. Enjoy it!xx

nerakyarrum said:
OMG I am soooooo nervous I have my first paying client on Thursday night:eek:
She is wanting white tips so no need to blend but I am still shaking with fear :Scared:
Wish me luck:hug:
Good luck, you'll be fine!! I know the feeling - I was really nervous too even though only charging cheap rates coz I'm new!!- this makes me feel better about any mistakes and I feel more confident each time.

You will be fine and best of luck!

Suzie.e said:
Good luck, you'll be fine!! I know the feeling - I was really nervous too even though only charging cheap rates coz I'm new!!- this makes me feel better about any mistakes and I feel more confident each time.

Yeah me to I did tell her that I hadnt been doing nails for very long so I wasnt charging very much I thought about £15 as it wont take to long i hope!!!!:confused:

good luck with it, you will be fine , this will be your first of many, remember you know what you are doing!!!!!!!!!!!!
have fun and enjoy it
ps dont forget to thin your white tips else they can end up looking bulky!!!!!

good luck.....take your time.....rather take 3 hours and do a pukka job................that she will show all her mates than....panic and be in and out in an hour and a bit.

you will be fine!!!

ambx

nailsbynikki said:
good luck with it, you will be fine , this will be your first of many, remember you know what you are doing!!!!!!!!!!!!
have fun and enjoy it
ps dont forget to thin your white tips else they can end up looking bulky!!!!!

Thanx I will remember I hope! Iam sitting going through every stage in my head:irked: My daughters think I am mad:lol: no change there then lol

nerakyarrum said:
Thanx I will remember I hope! Iam sitting going through every stage in my head:irked: My daughters think I am mad:lol: no change there then lol

Lol - that reminds me of last week when i did a natural nail manicure, i wasn't sure how long it was going to take so had to run through it the night before on my guinea pig daughter - I pretended she was client and even made her a cuppa - she did a runner though when I said that'll be £8 please!!!

don't forget to buff the shine off your tip but don't "blend" it or you will take off too much white. also, if you can, file or cut out the well area to give the nail bed a sleeker longer look.

Toni Talons said:
don't forget to buff the shine off your tip but don't "blend" it or you will take off too much white. also, if you can, file or cut out the well area to give the nail bed a sleeker longer look.
Hi Toni Talons
I have never cut out the well or filed them on a white tip, does it not make the smile line untidy?

not if you do it correctly. pm me your number and i'll explain to you over the phone if you don't know how to do it, i'll never be able to explain it on here! there might be a tutorial on it tho?

nerakyarrum said:
Hi Toni Talons
I have never cut out the well or filed them on a white tip, does it not make the smile line untidy?

it is tricky and if your nervous anyway........................you may not get the desired result !!!!

but ask toni anyway for future ref babes

amb x

Latest posts

Back