First Customer

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flowerbyrne

Reaction score
Hi I have been asked to do Spray tan the day after my training do you think this is too soon? I could probally get one or two in that day, way too soon?

Regards

Flower

hi
dont think its too soon, the sooner the better , if your a bit nervous about the end results why dont you offer a discount rate and explain to the client that this rate only applys for a limited time, while your training. io think its best to get stuck straight in.
good luck
ciara

hi I agree totally go for it, take your time and remember what you was taught in training you will be fine. good luck x

yes go for it, when i first started i practiced on my fella and friends then got stuck in with clients, just take your time you will be fine,, think positive when your doing it. :green: good luck

You are best to have a go while it is still all fresh in your memory,
you could offer it at a cheaper price to begin with and to get the clients hooked then put it up to full price,
i was charging £12.50 per spray tan from January just to get them in the door and to get them hooked to the tantrick solutions,
i put my price back up in May to full price £25 per tan and they are still coming for the tans and i have not had one complaint about the price,
but i do explain to them that if they follow all after care advise they will get around 10 days from their tan, so they are all more than happy

When would you do it? Go for it, its money into your buisness and keeps the skills you learnt fresh

Oooh I'm glad you asked that! I was wondering the same thing! There are several girls where I work who have said they are interested but I was thinking I ought to do a few more ppl first before I let myself loose on ppl who are going to be seen by the public! (we all rehome dogs and ppl look at you a bit funny if you are streaky) having said that they were all up for me doing it pretraining! Obviously didn't cos I doubt I could even work out how to get it out of the box by myself! :eek: not mechanically minded me! :smack: Lx

Latest posts

Back