First foray into spray tanning

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redsadie

Reaction score
Helloooo! :)

Some of you may know me from the Nail Geek or the Biz Geek, and I was wanting to do spray tanning alongside my nails to hopefully incease my profitability..

I've decided to go with Tantrick and their Minimist Mobile Kit but I can't find any info on training with them. My question is: is their training free :eek: to learn how to use their product or is it extra on top of the almost 600 quid I'm spending with them?

Also, bonus question :green: - what did everyone use before the advent of the (extremely large) tanning tent?

Thanks as always in advance

Sarah. xx:hug:

if you click on the banner below your post it will tell you all about training etc

( i hope the banner will still be there when i look again
if not its wowproducts!!

Helloooo! :)

Some of you may know me from the Nail Geek or the Biz Geek, and I was wanting to do spray tanning alongside my nails to hopefully incease my profitability..

I've decided to go with Tantrick and their Minimist Mobile Kit but I can't find any info on training with them. My question is: is their training free :eek: to learn how to use their product or is it extra on top of the almost 600 quid I'm spending with them?

Also, bonus question :green: - what did everyone use before the advent of the (extremely large) tanning tent?

Thanks as always in advance

Sarah. xx:hug:

TRAINING

Click the link above for your nearest trainer.

Feel free to PM with any more questions.

Latest posts

Back