First mobile client!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

suzyc

Reaction score
Hi everyone I have my first mobile client on Friday! I was just hoping you all could tell me what you do about mirrors? Do you take a hand mirror? And also any tips or things that I might not have thought of please..I'm just nervous I might get something wrong!! Thanks in advance xx

Congratulations! I don't know personally, but my old boss and other stylists/therapists I know do tend to always take a hand mirror! Good luck:Dxx

Hi, first of all congrats on your first client :0) I always bring a mirror, a towel to put brushes, comb, scissors etc rather than putting stuff directly onto their tabletop. Relax and enjoy!

I don't take a mirror, I used to but broke do many I gave up, my hairdresser doesn't either. Good luck c

Oh well done it so exciting!
Bring an empty water spray with you that you can fill if you need to. Saves ya trying to dampen down a fringe with wet hands!.

Also if ya can get a small fold up table so that you are not using theirs. I use this as my Trolley too.
Got mine in argos Buy Argos Value Range Single Folding Tray Table- Natural Finish. at Argos.ie.

Sometimes too the clients hair can be too long for sitting in their own kitchen chairs, so a fold up chair just for application cutting etc might be handy!

Hey .. I would always suggest a extension lead as well. Xxx

Thanks for all the feed back these are really good ideas!! :) how much do you all charge for an all over colour and a cut and blow dry? (hope this isn't too cheeky to ask I just want to know if I'm charging enough!) xx

A few tips from my experience.

Carry rubbish bags and a small brush and shovel ( rubbish bags great for wet towels and i sweep up the hair and take it away with me)

A hose attachment for rinsing over sink

some consultation magazines/colour chart

band aids, nothing worse than cutting yourself and having to ask clients to raid their first aid kit!!!!!

toners such as schwarzkopf ice flower mousse are my saving grace, theyre fast and conditioning , sometimes trying to tone and apply at a kitchen sink is a nightmare, the mousse is quick and comb it thru while your waiting

details of your bank account number my clients often deposit the money via internet banking while im at their house.

hope some of these ideas are of assistance

Good luck with your client honey may it be the first of many , don't forget gloves lol I always used to forget them at the beginning and have to leave with tint stained hands haha
I charge £47-£52 depending on hair length hope that helps xx

I just commenting so i can read later xx

Latest posts

Back