First night at college!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jodie1612

Reaction score
Soooo its my first night at college tonight, so nervous! Doing part time level 2 beauty (monday and tuesday night) Hope it goes ok!!

Good luck! U will love it!!!

I'm really nervous and never done anything to do with hair b4! Just keep thinking what if I'm so bad and cack handed and it's a waste of time

Good luck to you both - enjoy and have fun!

I'm really nervous and never done anything to do with hair b4! Just keep thinking what if I'm so bad and cack handed and it's a waste of time

I thought exactly the same! I thought how will I ever learn to cut hair but seriously you will do just fine!! Before you know it, it will be second nature! If you have any worries or questions, just message me and let me know how you get on! xx

Just realised I've posted in the wrong section!! Oops!! xx

Lol Thanks alot Hun I'll def let u know how I get on I'm not sure how long it takes to get into the course and actually start doing stuff!

good luck it makes me want to go back and do something lol love college and love learning new things xxx

Lol Thanks alot Hun I'll def let u know how I get on I'm not sure how long it takes to get into the course and actually start doing stuff!

It won't take u long to get into the swing of things, it will just become habit trust me! xx

good luck it makes me want to go back and do something lol love college and love learning new things xxx

I know I'm the same! Always up for learning new things!

Just got home actually and although it was mainly filling out paperwork, it seems like we have a good group of us! Doing facials tomorrow :) so excited!! X

Good luck with your course, enjoy x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back