First paying client!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

louise

Dizzy geek
Reaction score
Hi all,

Just finished my first set of french tips with acrylic overlay, they took just under 2 hours (although we where talking all the way through!).

Its been over 2years since i have performed on a paying client (due to baby!)My client seemed pleased with the end result, however i was not overly pleased with them.

Do any of you feellike this or am i being to hard on myself!?!

Thanks,

Louise x :wink2:

The exact same thing happened to me yesterday. I'd been really happy with the nails I was producing. So I said to my brothers partner I would be able to do her a set for an important party. I was quite confident she would be impressed by how much I'd learnt. She was - well said she was, but I wasn't impressed with them as I know I can do a lot better.

Then started thinking to my self - she's hardly going to tell me if they're rubish (she's not that type of girl) then started feeling guilty that she's not happy with them even tho she was sayin she was.

Altho I do think as a nail tech you look at the nails differently,clients tend to put them out at arms length and and be amazed by their new set of talons ! x

I know what you mean, there, I love doing nails and most of the time I'm pleased with the finished product. But just now and again (even though the client is happy) I get this feeling that I could have done a better job. I go home and torture myself about it sometimes. I am really picky about my work.

Latest posts

Back