First Pic's of my work!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bekster123

Reaction score
Well since becoming a premium geeklette- i thought i'd post some piccies of my work- iv only just passed my L&P foundation(2 wks ago) with NSI & don't get to practice much... but the nails with the pink scarf are L&P on my Right hand (I'm right handed- god knows why i made it hard for myself by doing that hand)- the ones on the black background are my backscratchers Extreme powder glaze ones...

personally i hate my middle finger with the green rhinestones along smile line...

they have differnet designs & shapes because i have taken seperate pic's for my website gallery- so yes i am walking around with one weird hand with enhancements & one without!!! lol

My picture shots have made some of them look worse than they are...& i know my cuticles are rather dry. lol

Any advice & constructive critism more than welcome.... ta

MVC-013F.JPG MVC-028F.JPG
My hand before

MVC-009F.JPG MVC-019F.JPG MVC-024F.JPG

MVC-030F.JPG MVC-033F.JPG

xxxxx

Attachments

• MVC-007F.JPG
    MVC-007F.JPG
    21 KB · Views: 77
They are lovely. do you use french tips? xx

Fraid so at the moment- have to save for another course to learn scultping.
Had a go on my middle finger using natural for the tip & pink but doing it with my left hand was a nightmare... lol :rolleyes: Hence the rhinestones, hee hee

Ive never been able to do my right hand!! luckily I dont wear enhancements so I dont need to!

They are lovely though, ya should be proud!

There look lovely you should be really pleased with them.

Well Done!:wink2:

bekster123 said:
Fraid so at the moment- have to save for another course to learn scultping.
Had a go on my middle finger using natural for the tip & pink but doing it with my left hand was a nightmare... lol :rolleyes: Hence the rhinestones, hee hee

I'm confused did you use the white french tips or opaque tips?

Sorry- i didn't make that too clear did i-

my pinky & ring finger are white tips,
my middle finger is a sculpt &
my fore finger & thumb are natural tips!!

Sorry for confusing you

xxxx

they look good i use backscrathers as well did you say you did a sculpt with it.ive tried it with fiberglass DISASTER.how long have you been using it ive just started to use more than white with mine so i can offer permant french with overlays and small nail beds.Have you tried other it or other systems that work with it.:p

Latest posts

Back