flippin mad as hell!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buttercup Honey

Reaction score
Lovely new client who I did a cut for two weeks ago rang me earlier in a panic.
She had bought a colour in S*ll*s salon supplies and it was a disaster.
She was a base of 7, no previous colours ever (she only a student), had lovely shiny hair and just took a notion (as you do:rolleyes:)
Anyway, the sales assistant recommended a rusk creme colour for shine and gave her a bottle of 6%. She had said she didn't want anything permanent.
I called up to have a look and it was orangey but could have been a lot worse.
Anyway, she won't leave the house til its back brown again.
I suggested putting lowlights in to break it up but she just wants it gone. So I am ringing a salon for her in the morning for her. Wouldn't touch a full colour correction myself as I'm only mobile atm.
God, I am so mad for her, these sales assistants who think they know it all.
Have they any idea of the damage they can do?:evil:

Hi if she has an orange undertone thats even all over you could use a brown semi with no major tone to it .Idont think it would be a problem as the under coat is already there to stop it going green. take a test cutting with a light brown/dark blonde and see how it devolps if the test cutting shows the hair to be to flat you could always have a little gold to it.hopefully you wouldnt have to as the orange undercoat will give it warmth. Hope this helps x

Latest posts

Back