Flooring

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bcb17

Reaction score
Hello! Currently have laminate flooring in my home salon but it looks a bit outdated and I want to replace it. It's an expense I could do without though to be honest! Does anyone use lino in their salons? Or have any other lower cost suggestions? Thanks!

I work from home and have porcelain tiles as they look great and are very easy to clean.

I work from home and have porcelain tiles as they look great and are very easy to clean.

Ah I never thought of tiles! Any chance you could send me a photo?! Please [emoji4]

I have Lino. Wood effect. Looks fab, and is completely resistant to everything. About £12.50 a meter. It's warm and quiet underfoot. I'll try and post a pic x
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1504598672.249657.jpg

I have Lino. Wood effect. Looks fab, and is completely resistant to everything. About £12.50 a meter. It's warm and quiet underfoot. I'll try and post a pic xView attachment 205984

Thanks so much!! That looks great, think Lino is the way to go! Your room looks fab!

IMG_2310.jpg
My sunroom floor. This is where I work and it's very easy to hoover up the hair or run a mop over it. I'm just potting up some new indoor plants so ignore the brown pots.

Thanks so much!! That looks great, think Lino is the way to go! Your room looks fab!
Thank you. That's reception. We have it in the toilet, the treatment rooms and the corridor x

Latest posts

Back