Flyers, how much and what info?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glitz and glam

Reaction score
Hey all

After a couple of quiet weeks i have decided to get off my bum and do something about it lol.so i am getting some flyers printed.

I am hoping to use a local company (depending on the quote). So i was wondering...

1. how much do you pay and what does this get you?

2. what do you put on your flyers?

obviously co name, phone no, what you offer

do you always include a slogan? do you put prices? does it make a difference if you use colour or will black and white ? is a picture essential.

sorry for all the questions,dont want to get this wrong :rolleyes:

thanks for your input

I'm lucky as my other half owns a signage/printing business so he does them for me, obviously it's alot cheaper for me so mine varies every time i have a new offer on i do different flyers normally with comp name, contact details, address, my logo, sometimes a picture and my offer and i also note down what services the salon offers.

Before he expanded his business into doing these things our local printers used to charge a bomb so i used vista but after receiving my postcards looking a merky grey colour instead of purple i stopped using them, although my business cards were fine. If you use the search engine there have been a couple of threads about this lately and some good website links given so i'd have a nosey as it's definetly worth shopping around.

i used to print it myself on my pc on a5 paper. its exactly the same and alot cheaper. and you can change it when you want etc and print when you need,
but found somewhere that is £18 for £1000 or £9 for 500 so i go there to save time. i only print 1000 or 500 depending on what it is. and i will do a promotion every month so i dont want to have loads left over.

Thats cheap!! is that black and white?

try vistaprint i found them to be cheaper i did mine on postcards with a front pre made design theres plenty to choose from! and put a list of treatments and prices on the back its very cheap and you can use the same template again to do odd promotional flyers too and business cards with same design.

hth

I contacted Carl from Verve print, he designed my flyer for me and I contacted My print to print it for me 5000 A5 colour 2 sided for £99, thought it wasnt to bad, fast delivery, will use again.

I put on my flyer the services that I offer, also added comp logo, contact name and number and on the back added my waxing price list as ive just added this service to my menu, I think first impressions last!

hth
Sue

Latest posts

Back