Foil -v- Foil Leafing.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xtremities

Reaction score
I am not sure which of these I have.

I bought these somewhere last year and have never used them.

They are gold, silver and bronze and come in a square box. Look like one inch square foil paper.

Thanks for any advice.

Sounds like leafing to me. Are they flimsy colour on a....I think its a pinkish or yellowish tissue type paper?

Hello, I sell these on my site..they are leafing. Here are a few suggestions when working with these or metal flakes. Wear a glove or try not touching the metal too much as they can tarnish. Once you have put the topcoat on they won't tarnish anymore. I have found that removing any excess with a cotton swab works well too. Before applying the metal to nails make sure that nails are completely dry, best to polish and let dry overnight as any moisture at all will make the metal stick. I also suggest that you put a coat or two of top coat or clear over polished nails as a mistake helper. Let me explain...lets say you polished your nails..then applied this extra layer of top coat before applying metal. You lay the metal on nail and it sticks someplace you don't want it to..dip a cotton swab in a little non acetone polish remover and gently rub away excess. This extra layer helps to protect the actual color polish, just remember not to rub hard..just gently enough to remove the mistake. Hope this helps.
TrendyPrincess

http://TrendyPrincess.com

Latest posts

Back