Follow on from "what have i done"

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Well i cant belive what a difference 3 weeks makes. What started off as a stressful not sure subject is actually very appealing and im really getting into it. Who thought that A&P could be so addictive. It seems to follow me around, i turn on the tv and theres something relating to it and the same with the radio 2.

thanks for all you gus out there that said it would click and i though hey yeah, but it actually does.

i have also had a sucessful rebalancing course with Anne & Kelly Swain at the weekend which was amazing. Whod of guess that a day with those guys and my nails are 100% better. Way to go.

So feeling pretty good at the moment. Business is starting to pick up which is even better.

Anyone out there feeling low about there subject - stick with it - it will get better

thanks again

hugs to all

Great to hear things are getting better for you :) and good for you for sticking with it!!! Well done chuck :)

hun its great to hear you sounding so much more confident well done

hanydanialis said:
Well i cant belive what a difference 3 weeks makes. What started off as a stressful not sure subject is actually very appealing and im really getting into it. Who thought that A&P could be so addictive. It seems to follow me around, i turn on the tv and theres something relating to it and the same with the radio 2.

thanks for all you gus out there that said it would click and i though hey yeah, but it actually does.

i have also had a sucessful rebalancing course with Anne & Kelly Swain at the weekend which was amazing. Whod of guess that a day with those guys and my nails are 100% better. Way to go.

So feeling pretty good at the moment. Business is starting to pick up which is even better.

Anyone out there feeling low about there subject - stick with it - it will get better

thanks again

hugs to all

Great to hear you being so upbeat now and that you got so much from your training day..........what was on radio 2 about L&P...I can't believe I missed it?.......I bet it was on Jonathon Ross this morning and I slept in...but I am a TOG anyway!!

glad you are really getting into it tracey. it really is a fascinating subject isnt it

Good on you Tracey!

Im pleased it is coming together for you, does your tutor teach in a way that makes you look forward to the next lesson? keep up the good work, won't be long until you have the A&P qualification under your belt :wink2:

Take care

Way to go hunny!!!! We knew you would doit. Keep us posted.

XXX

I am really pleased for you hun you sound so positive now, glad your enjoying the course and getting stuck in to all aspects of your nails.
x

Its great how a day with a tutor can really lift your spirits and your confidence. Keep up the good work.

Latest posts

Back