forgot to add a question!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Prosperity

Reaction score
Sorry meant to ask two more qs -

What is the best enamal remover
I would like a brush for creating the perfct( ha ha) smile line for french and american. However I dont want to spend too much on my first sable brush as I am sure I am going to make many mistakes! Any good sites I can purchse one?

Thanks again
Mx

I would recommend using an acetone free polish and for a touch up brush I use on old acrylic brush with nail fresh, it leaves a lovely clean finish round the cuticle and free edge and is great for tidying up your smile lines on your french manicure to give your manicure that professional look. Nailfresh is avaliable from Designer Nails and for a brush, have a look in art sharps and choose a brush with a good snap in it, although I wouldnt advise getting a cheap art brush when your doing your l+p as the hairs are different. Hope this helps.

David

Sorry I meant to say cuticle and sidewalls...lol

thanks for your advise, you are the only one to reply so very grateful. I know you are all prob very advanced and v busy so not got much time for someone starting out like me but help is welcomed.

Having a look at brushes, firstly for tidying up my smile line on french polish on a natural nail but not sure what size to get (already have lots of people lined up for a polish!).

Thanks again
M

We have all got plenty of time for you. I guess with all the excitment of the show at Excel your post was overlooked. Keep posting

Cathy :!:

mstern said:
Sorry meant to ask two more qs -

What is the best enamal remover
I would like a brush for creating the perfct( ha ha) smile line for french and american. However I dont want to spend too much on my first sable brush as I am sure I am going to make many mistakes! Any good sites I can purchse one?

Thanks again
Mx

Oh a brush that could magically do this for us, whoever invents one will make a fortune. Sad to say smile lines are one of those things that take loads of practice, but you can buy guides to help with your french smile lines and tidy aro9und with a small brush with nail fresh on it, this is magic, dont think you are being ignored hun as cticles said we have all been busy with our bits we bought at the show at the weekend, if you dont get an answer just bump it back up again and we will take notice
HTH

Jaydee said:
have a look in art sharps and choose a brush with a good snap in it

David

Hi David

What do you mean by 'a good snap'?

Thanks.

Thanks.

I have bought some nail fresh and keep looking at loads of brushes but not sure what is the best size fo touching up white - I assume a sable one is best with pointed end??? also assume i should transfer some nail fresh opposed to using it out the pot unless i will only use that nailfresh for touching up.

All these questions - sorry!!

Shelly

scattyfox said:
Buy guides to help with your french smile lines and tidy aro9und with a small brush with nail fresh on it,
HTH

What type of guides are available. Are we taking about L& P French or Polish French?

Could we use scrubfresh instead of Nail Fresh? How about using brush cleaner ?

Hi ya, i use a small pointed art brush to tidy up my smile lines you can get a wide selection from any art shop and i cant live without mine especially when i use More than White for my smiles x

thanks will go to the local art shop this week. Can you use more than white on natural nails with normal french ploish (just as part of a manicure?) - remember I have just started training so sorry if its a daft question!

Do you know of any where I can get MTW other than through Creative?

thanks
Shelly

Latest posts

Back