Found excellent designer and printer!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nixnewcastle

CND Education Ambassador Newcastle
Reaction score
Hi everyone I just want to put a recommendation forward for anyone looking for design work, website or printing work done.
I recently was tearing my hair out with printers who were designing printing work for me. Every printer I went to didn't do what i wanted, didn't bother contacting me and I had to chase their every move. Their design work was appauling and so was their customer service.
Then I found Bimbo Design www.bimbodesign.co.uk I looked through their blog and loved their design work and their customer service has been 2nd to none! Lynsey has been fab and a pleasure to work with from start to finish and she knows her stuff when it comes to marketing and advertising.
If your thinking of having printing, design or website design done speak to Lynsey from Bimbo Design before you go anywhere else. I cant recommend her enough!

Last edited:
I'm just about to go with Bimbo for my printing - 2,500 A6 double-sided flyers for £50. Thought that wasn't bad.

I have also used Bimbo and cannot recommend Lynsey enough.

Top class design, service & quality products.

Latest posts

Back