Foundation Queries!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sara Satchell

Reaction score
My new employee has just finished her first day of foundation with Creative.

A few things I want to check on.....

She was told you have to use PRIMER first, and NAIL FRESH second

She was also told that you use NAIL FRESH with Retention + and PRIMER with RADICAL...

Now I remember reading somewhere on here (I think it was written by Gigi but I could be wrong!) that either NAIL FRESH or PRIMER can be used in that order (NF/P) for lift prone clients - or am I missing something??

No Creative ambassador would teach what you have written, Sarah, they do not get basic information like that wrong.

I think your employee in all her excitement has got it wrong and has written down all the information you don't do not the things you do do! :)

She was told you have to use PRIMER first, and NAIL FRESH second WRONG ... primer is always the last thing you would apply before application IF one used it at all.

She was also told that you use NAIL FRESH with Retention + and PRIMER with RADICAL... Well you could do this but it is not what we teach as a regular procedure. Primer is optional with Radical and Nail fresh can be used as a prep solution with either system.

Now I remember reading somewhere on here (I think it was written by Gigi but I could be wrong!) that either NAIL FRESH or PRIMER can be used in that order (NF/P) for lift prone clients - or am I missing something?? You are correct.

She had better clear this up with her Ambassador/educator first thing tomorrow.

Latest posts

Back