freehand courses??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

laylah

Reaction score
hi everyone,

any one know if there are any nail art courses around in freehand?
im in essex.

cant seem to find much on the net.

i bought some stripper paints to try and have a go but im absolutly rubbish!!!

dont really wanna do airburshing as gonna go mobile plus i prefer freehand designs.

anything that might help - even DVDs / books would be appreciated!! somethin to get me going! got all these ideas but cant put them onto the nail without it looking pants!!

practise practice and more practise, ohhh and loads of nail varnish remover. You will get the hang of it, check out the gallery for designs.

Dont try something to difficult to start, sometimes simple is dramatic.

Good luck hun.

NSI do good nail art courses and I know they have an educator in your area. Give them a call on 0161 788 2860, they'll be able to advise you further. HTH.

thanks, ill do that!

Layla, why dont you come along to the next geek meet, we can always have a mini meet if you like? We can just practise nail art all night long and you'll pick up new ideas. Save your money, im sure that we can put our heads together and come up with some fab designs! X

Great minds think alike sherrie pmed her and said pretty much the same . Been loads of geeks this way wanting to do it recently.
x

Hi,
Have you got a college local to you? I completed the VTCT nail art course which was only six weeks. Although it isn't a long course it was great fun. It covers dotting, striping, rhinestone application, using striping tape, marbling, foil, how to add nail dangles, glitter (including stain-glass look) and the application of both self-adhesive and water decals. On the last day, you take in a client and prove three of your own designs can be reproduced. Thats it!! It does give you confidence to try so many different designs and effects.
Hope this is of help to you.
Luv Kimmie

Latest posts

Back